Friday, October 28, 2016

TO TRY TO MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE TO LIVE

Calm is the night.  It's peaceful out here in the suburbs.  And in the darkness of the night, I think about my past while anticipating my future.  It's my hope that folks will feel comfortable around me.  It's my hope that folks will feel comfortable walking past me.  Yeah, I know that I'll never satisfy everybody.  But it's my hope to be as approachable as possible.  And in doing so, I hope to cause the least possible disruption.  With luck, my legacy will be a positive one.  We need to build bridges to other people instead of putting up walls.  We need to build other people up instead of tearing them apart for the fun of it.  We need to encourage optimism instead of pessimism.  We all can make the world a better place to live if we work hard enough.
And as I'm lost in thought while it's late at night, here are some photos of  Izabella Miko.































No comments: