Thursday, November 10, 2016

THOUGHTS IN MY HEAD DURING THE AUTUMN

It's getting colder outside.  I need to wear a coat when venturing outside much more often these days.  Though it's tempting to have myself sealed into my house with the heater on and wait until Spring 2017, that's not a practical idea.  I still need to clock in to work.  I still need to go grocery store shopping.  And even in the Winter, the great outdoors has a charm of it's own.  Yeah, the Gentle Reader and I may wish that Late Autumn and Winter never happens, but such a fate involves Global Warming.  I'm not enthusiastic about Global Warming wrecking havoc with our environment.  Besides, I'm looking forward to the fun activity of going sledding down a hill.
And as I'm lost in thought during the Autumn, here are some photos of the following individuals.
Mark Burnett and Roma Downey
Mark Burnett, Meredith Andrews and Roma Downey

Mark Burnett, Roma Downey, Francesca Battistelli and Matthew Goodwin

Mark Burnett, Roma Downey and Jason Gray

Natalie Grant, Roma Downey and Mark Burnett
Roma Downey, Pastor Rick Warren and Mark Burnett



Matthew Goodwin and Francesca Battistelli
Pastor Rick Warren and Francesca Battistelli

Pastor Rick Warren, Francesca Battistelli and Matthew Goodwin
Mark Burnett and Roma Downey
Mark Burnett, Roma Downey and Pastor Rick Warren


Natalie Grant




Francesca Battistelli










Meredith Andrews







Meredith Andrews, Francesca Battistelli and Jason Gray


Natalie Grant, Meredith Andrews and Francesca Battistelli

 Dave Frey of Sidewalk Prophets, Chris August, Natalie Grant, Meredith Andrews, Francesca Battistelli and Jason Gray

No comments: