Friday, November 4, 2016

OPTIMISM AND HOPE AS WE LOOK FORWARD TO THE YEAR 2017

It wasn't my aspiration for this year to end in tragedy.  I'm sorry if I gave the wrong impression otherwise.  It's my aspiration for this year to end in optimism and hope.  Because, in the end, optimism and hope is what we all aim for.  Some people turn to a life of crime because they live in anger and fear plus they view organized crime as a shortcut.  I'm not among those with such an opinion.  There is no need for anger nor fear---Live a life without fear instead.  Organized crime is not a shortcut.  There is no need to hurt another person when there's a non-violent option available.  Be good to other people and they will be good to you in return. 
And as I'm lost in thought during the opening days of Autumn, here are some photos of Ellen Pompeo. 






























No comments: