Monday, November 7, 2016

WARM AUTUMN WEATHER

It doesn't feel like Autumn outside Gentle Reader.  It doesn't feel like Summer either.  It's cool weather by Summer standards and it's warm weather by Autumn standards.  The transition to Summer to Winter hasn't produced cold weather yet, but it's likely to happen next month.  Until then, the Gentle Reader and I will enjoy the warm Autumn weather for however long it lasts.  Though I'm enjoying the warm weather, tropical Ohio weather in the Winter only could lead me to assume that Global Warming is still a possible danger.  But perhaps I'm worried about nothing.  Perhaps it will get colder next month, but it's still too early to worry about that.  The weather is warm outside and it's time to enjoy the really nice weather with a trip to a public park.  Ah yes, that's the perfect way for the Gentle Reader and I to spend the day.
And as I'm lost in thought on a warm Autumn day, here are some photos of Jaimie Alexander.






























No comments: