Friday, January 20, 2017

ACCEPTANCE AND TOLERANCE

So this is where we're at.  I look at the computer screen trying to figure out what I should write about.  Sometimes an idea comes to my mind and I type it out.  I'm not sure if what I'm typing is any good.  However, I'm typing out this sentence anyway.  We have a chance to do some real good for this world.  We have a chance to do some real harm for this world.  It's better that we do some real good not just for those walking the Earth right now, but also for future generations.  There is a need to believe that we as a civilization will survive despite ourselves.  There is a need to believe that we as a civilization will survive because we fight for what's right.  Hatred leads to deadlier acts of hatred until the community is in ruins.  Acceptance and tolerance for those different than us leads to greater acts of acceptance and tolerance of those different than us making the community stronger.  We need to reach out to our neighbor in need, not shut the door.  Together, we can make the world a better place to live if we work hard enough.
While I'm lost in thought while the cold Winter winds blow across the streets of Columbus, Ohio, here are some photos of Kristen Mcmenamy.

































































 Kristen Mcmenamy, Linda Evangelista and Stella Tennant
 Kristen Mcmenamy and Stella Tennant
  Kristen Mcmenamy










 Nadja Auerman and Kristen McMenamy


No comments: