Monday, January 9, 2017

IT'S COLD OUTSIDE

Perhaps all this snow will melt again.  Perhaps more snow will fall.  It's hard to predict the weather.  Predicting the weather isn't my strongest point.  All I know is that it's cold outside.  It's cold enough to need a winter coat and gloves.  It's foolish to walk outside without a winter coat or gloves.  Even if not wearing a coat and gloves helps to fulfill a grander purpose, I'll wear a coat and gloves anyway.  Personally, I don't understand how not wearing a coat and gloves outside when it's freezing outside could possibly fulfill a grander purpose.  No grander purpose is worth suffering frostbite.  It's not cold enough to cause frostbite, but I'm not about to test out that theory.  I'll stay here where it's nice and warm.  Summer will be here soon enough.  I'll just patiently wait until Summer arrives as I celebrate the fact that we can still do something to prevent global warming. 
And as I'm lost in thought while it's freezing cold outside, here are some photo of half German and half Pakistani fashion model Yasmeen Ghauri (Also spelled Yasmin Gahuri).





































































Counter clockwise from the top:  Christy Turlington, Naomi Campbell, Elaine Erwin, Linda Evangelista, Tatjana Patitz, Yasmin Gahuri, Niky Taylor, Cindy Crawford, Claudia Schiffer, Karen Alexander

No comments: