Wednesday, February 1, 2017

THE START OF FEBRUARY 2017

Well, it's February. This month is the second month of the year 2017. My birthday is fourteen days from now. I'll be turning 49 years old. The way I look at it, I'm getting younger (Though the white hairs that appears on my head here and there say otherwise). Though I have thought about hair dye, it's still too early in my life for such a thing. It will be fun to see what happens on February 2017. I can only predict happiness and optimism for the year 2017. I don't see anything bad happening for this month. And armed with such optimism, I go ahead with the day with a strong belief that I'm on the right track. Nothing can slow me down. Not for today at any rate.
And as I'm lost in thought on the first day of February 2017, here are some photos of Kate Moss.

















Bridget Hall and Kate Moss
Christy Turlington and Kate Moss
Cara Delevingne and Kate Moss









 Annabelle Neilson, Naomi Campbell and Kate Moss
 Kate Moss and Naomi Campbell
 Kate Moss and Carla Bruni
 Kate Moss













































No comments: