Wednesday, March 1, 2017

WAITING FOR TOMORROW

I'm waiting for tomorrow.  Don't get me wrong, today has been fun.  Today has been a good day.  Today has been a great day.  Today has been a productive day.  Sadly, today is done.  Tomorrow is about to begin.  I'll be getting some rest soon.  I'm exhausted.  I'm sleepy.  Getting some sleep would be a good thing for me.  I can't wait for tomorrow to begin.  I can't wait to see what tomorrow has in store.  I'm hoping for optimism when tomorrow begins.  Until then, it's night and I'll be getting some sleep soon.  I have a few more sentences left to write.  When I'm finished typing a few more sentences, then I'll be shutting off my laptop computer to get some rest.  One more sentence and then I'll be getting some sleep. 
And as I'm lost in thought about being lost in thought, here are some photos of Brazilian fashion model Lais Ribeiro.





























No comments: