Saturday, April 1, 2017

FROM THE 1970'S TO CURRENT

Perhaps I'll be able to walk outside without wearing a coat.  That hasn't happened yet, but I'm sure it will happen eventually.  Yeah, it's Springtime, but it's very early in the Springtime.  And I know it's Springtime because beyond what's already stated on the calendar, I have already mowed the lawn once already.  And the lawn looks so much better after having been mowed.  And I think back to what I was doing in the 1970's.  Well, I was in elementary school during the 1970's.  And I think back to what I was doing in the 1980's.  Well, I was in junior high and high school during the 1980's.  And I think back to what I was doing in the 1990's.  Well, I was attending college during those years.  There really wasn't much of change in the way I was living nor was there a change in manner in which I was writing the whole entire time.  I was fairly consistent the entire time.  Or rather, I would like to think I was consistent from the 1970's to current.
And as I'm lost in thought on the first day of April, here are some photos of the following individuals.
Dan Fogler, Eddie Redmayne, Alison Sudol and Colin Farrell

 Alison Sudol







 Alison Sudol and Dan Fogler

 Alison Sudol, Dan Fogler and Katherine Waterston

 Alison Sudol, Dan Fogler, Katherine Waterston, Eddie Redmayne and Ezra Miller





 Katherine Waterston




 Katherine Waterston and Eddie Redmayne

 Katherine Waterston, Eddie Redmayne and Ezra Miller

No comments: