Saturday, April 29, 2017

PEACEFUL THOUGHTS IN THE NIGHTTIME

It's perfectly fine to be indoors when it's raining with thunder crashing about when it's night.  I'm tired and exhausted.  I'm too tired and exhausted to be aimlessly wandering about in the rain.  Plus, the portion of Columbus, Ohio where I'm living in doesn't have much of a night life.  Almost nearly everything closes down at night.  But that's ok because I need to save some cash anyway.  So I'll watch the rain fall at night from inside the house instead of outside the house.  And I'm perfectly fine behind inside the house as opposed to being outside the house.  And perhaps the dreams I have at night will be pleasant dreams indeed.  I'll find out as I enjoy some much needed sleep.
And as I'm lost in thought as thunder crashes above and the rain falls from the sky, here are some photos of Paris Jackson.































No comments: