Wednesday, April 12, 2017

PEACEFUL TRANQUILITY

The weather is getting better.  I'm not needing to wear a coat when I walk outside anymore.  The peaceful quiet of the suburbs fills me with a sense of tranquility.  I can feel one with nature when standing out here in the suburbs.  And at night, it's so quiet that you can hear a pin drop.  There's a bit more life when daylight streams through the window.  But still, there's a bit of quiet and peacefulness about life returning to the suburbs.  This is the place to get away from it all.  This is the place to go when you don't want to be found.  This is the place to go to reconnect with yourself.  This is the place to go to start a career as an Internet Blogger.  Yeah, being an Internet Blogger doesn't pay much, but it's a good place to get started at.
And as I'm lost in thought during the Springtime, here are some photos of Ashlee Simpson.




































No comments: