Monday, May 22, 2017

OPTIMISM

Is it Summer yet?  I think it's still Springtime.  It's fine if it's still Springtime.  The weather is kind of nice.  What should I do in the Springtime?  I could spend the Springtime trying to find secret doorways to hidden underground buildings.  Though such a task sounds like fun, I'm not sure where to start.  The trouble with finding hidden doorways to hidden underground buildings is that the hidden doorways tends to be hidden much too flawlessly.  But I'm still optimistic.  I'm sure I can find the hidden doorway if I'm persistent enough.  Optimism is a fun trait to have in the Springtime. 
And as I'm lost in thought in the Springtime, here are some photos of Shannyn Sossamon.





































 Jenny Lee Lindberg and her sister Shannyn Sossamon
 Shannyn Sossamon



 Shannyn Sossamon and her sister Jenny Lee Lindberg



 Shannyn Sossamon



















































No comments: