Wednesday, May 24, 2017

IT'S BEEN VERY QUIET TODAY

It's been very quiet today.  I wasn't expecting chaos or anything, but I've noticed that it's been very quiet today.  Life continues as it's always have.  Not much in the way of drama.  I'm calm and relaxed.  I can walk down the street without a care in the world.  Life is good in the city of Columbus, Ohio.  Yeah, it was supposed to rain.  I mowed the grass on Monday and used the weed trimmer on Tuesday with the expectations that it was going to rain today.  However, rain didn't fall as expected so I could've waited until today to both mow the lawn and use the weed trimmer.  Still, it's better to mow the lawn on Monday so I could get more of a chance to relax today.  And I'm perfectly relaxed today.  So all is good with the world.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Springtime, here are some photos of Cobie Smulder.





































  Anders Holm, Kris Swanberg, Cobie Smulders, Chris Webber and Gail Bean

 Anders Holm and Cobie Smulder

 Cobie Smulder


No comments: