Friday, May 5, 2017

WAITING FOR THE MORNING TO ARRIVE

It's night.  It's going to be night for a few more hours.  It's Springtime, but it feels more like Autumn.  The slightly cold weather is only temporary though.  The weather will warm up.  I don't know if it's going to warm up before morning arrives.  Perhaps morning will be just as cold as it is right now in the night.  There's always that chance.  I'm too tired to figure all that out.  I need to get some rest.  I'll worry about the cold temperature when I awake.  And when I awake in the morning, I'll be ready to face the challenges of a brand new day.  Ah yes, morning.  What a wonderful sight the morning is.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Springtime, here are some photos of Lindsay Lohan.

































No comments: