Thursday, June 29, 2017

A BADLY NEEDED REST

I don't know why I'm so tired.  The only thing I did today was vacuum the rug and dusted the furniture.  Yet, I'm feeling so exhausted.  Perhaps I should lie down on the couch.  Perhaps I should take a brief nap.  Yeah, perhaps some rest will do some good.  Or I could take a step outside and sit down on the porch overlooking the backyard and look at the suburban community spread out before me.  And when I'm sufficiently rested, then I'm ready to complete the rest of the day's tasks.  I'm not sure how much rest would be needed.  Perhaps a thirty minute rest will be needed.  Perhaps longer than thirty minutes.  I'm not sure.  I'm sure that I'll find out soon.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Summertime, here are some photos of Louise Parker.









No comments: