Wednesday, June 28, 2017

THE MAN WITH THE PLAN PLAYS THE BONGOS

Man With the Plan:  I found a new way to exercise.  It's called Crunch Bongo Drum Workout.  It's a form of exercise where I do aerobics while playing the drums simultaneously.
Me:  That's wonderful.  How is it working out?
Man With the Plan:  It started out kind of rough.  I overplayed the drums and rammed both arms and both legs through the drumhead of four separate drums.  The left arm was broken in fifteen places, my right arm was broken in forty places.  My left leg was broken in eighty places and my right leg was broken in sixty places.  Then I accidently got myself impaled by the flag pole which had the American flag on it.  The ambulance ran through and over a bicycle race and then crashed into a brick wall before exploding into flame.  I ended up with severe thirty degree burns all over my body.  Thankfully, Trump Care took away my coverage because I'm over the age of fifty and I have more than a few preexisting conditions.  So now I'm in debt for the rest of my life.
Me:  That's terrible.  I never knew that Crunch Bongo Drum Workout could be so dangerous.
Man With the Plan:  Are you kidding?  It was the best day of my life.
And as I'm lost in thought while enjoying the Summer season, here are some photos of saskia de brauw.














































































































































No comments: