Friday, June 30, 2017

A FEW HOURS MORE

If you were planning to avoid the darkness of night, then it's a bit late.  It's already starting to get dark outside.  What previously existed in the daytime is now existing in the night.  So what happens now?  I'm not sure.  Maybe I'll find out inside or perhaps I'll have to step outside to find out.  I'm too busy watching television to make up my mind right now.  I don't have much of a long term plan right now.  Perhaps I'll have a long term plan later tomorrow.  Perhaps I'll have a long term plan after I cook dinner a few minutes from now.  I think better after a filling and delicious meal.  Anyway, it's starting to get dark outside.  Perhaps I'll stay indoors a few hours more.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Summertime, here are some photos of Cameron Diaz.


































No comments: