Wednesday, June 28, 2017

A TRIP TO THE GROCERY STORE?

And perhaps I should go grocery shopping.  It's as good a time as any for such a task.  Maybe I should eat lunch first and then a trip to the grocery store.  Or perhaps a trip to the grocery store before such lunch.  Here in the suburbs, it doesn't matter which path is taken.  Though without a car, a lunch first and then a trip to the grocery store would make the most sense.  Energy is needed for the walk to and from the grocery store.  While the grocery store is only a four or five blocks away, it's still pretty much a ten minute walk both ways.  Hey, I've been sitting around the house all day so some exercise will be needed.  And it's Summertime.  The summertime is a good time for a walk through the neighborhood.  And now, it's time to cook myself some lunch.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Summertime, here are some photos of Clarice Vitkauskas.






No comments: