Friday, June 16, 2017

LOOKING FORWARD TO THE FUTURE

No matter what happens to me in the future, there are guarantees that will always be essential.  I'll always need to have a roof over my head.  I'll always need to have food in my stomach.  I'll always need to have a bed to sleep on.  A place to live and the chance to enjoy a nourishing meal will always be a crucial necessity.  Beyond that basic necessity, the future isn't known.  I wish I had a clear idea what will happen a week from now or a month from now or even a year from now.  Of course, it's my hope that the outcome for the future will be positive.  It will be fun to find out.
And as I'm lost in thought while it's dark outside, here are some photos of Behati Prinsloo.




































 Joe Jonas, Imogen "Immy" Waterhouse, Suki Waterhouse, Behati Prinsloo and Johannes Huebl





 Suki Waterhouse and Imogen "Immy" Waterhouse
 Behati Prinsloo










No comments: