Tuesday, June 27, 2017

THE CASE FOR RIDING A BICYCLE

I once tried to ride a unicycle.  It didn't work too well.  Yeah, I know what they say about practice makes perfect.  Plus, I've seen people ride a unicycle so I know it can be done.  But yet, it's always much more difficult when I tried to ride the unicycle.  Personally, it's always better for me to ride a bicycle than it is to ride a unicycle.  Balance is better with a bicycle instead of a unicycle.  Braking is eaiser on a bicycle instead of a unicycle.  You don't fall nearly as much on a bicycle instead of a unicycle.  And so, when it's all said and done, I feel better riding a bicycle instead of a unicycle.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Summertime, here are some photos of Yulia Terentieva.










































No comments: