Thursday, June 22, 2017

IN THE SUMMERTIME

Perhaps I'll go camping in the forest.  Perhaps I'll live in a tent in the wilderness with camping supplies and a whole lotta luck.  However, it's far easier to stay indoors where there's less chances for getting a sunburn.  Or if there's the chance for a sunburn, then such a chance is minimum because the indoors is within reach.  Plus, I'm not really any good at setting up a tent.  Yeah, I could always learn how to set up a tent.  Perhaps I'll learn how to set up a tent later.  I'll stay indoors and venture to public parks instead for the immediate future.  Anyway, it's Summer.  The weather is much too good to spend it all indoors.
And as I'm lost in thought in the scorching hot sunshine of the Summer, here are some photos of Caroline Trentini and Andrew Hozier-Byrne aka Hozier.










No comments: