Thursday, June 29, 2017

LESS THAN TWO DAYS UNTIL JULY 2017

It's almost July.  July is less than two days away including today.  And what should happen when July finally arrives.  I have several ideas what I plan to do if I succeed in winning the lottery.  I also have a few backup plans in case my plans to win the lottery don't work out as planned.  Naturally, it's my hope that I win the lottery.  I don't play the lottery very often.  I rarely get the numbers right.  It's frustrating that way.  I see all these people on television winning the lottery and I'm waiting for my name to be among them.  Still, I hope for increased financial fortune.  Until then, I shall stay on budget.  Until then, I shall continue to move forward in hopes that I'm heading in the right direction.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Summertime, here are some photos of Natalia Vodianova.





























































































































No comments: