Thursday, June 29, 2017

THE CHOICES WE MAKE IN THE DAYLIGHT OF MID-AFTERNOON

It's nice to run an electric fan in the Summertime.  I look out of the window and the light shines brightly.  The light shines so brightly that it kind of blinds.  I have two options when the sun sets.  I can stay in the suburbs and watch the sun set from the backyard porch before venturing indoors for the rest of the evening.  The section option would be to venture to the downtown section of Columbus, Ohio and explore the cityscape and watch the sun set from there.  Tonight, I might stay in the suburbs since there's an evening of television watching to look forward to.  There are some popcorn that needs popping too.  I have time to make up my mind as I reach for my cell phone to check to see if I got any telephone calls.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Summertime, here are some photos of Xiara Waller and Danielle Ellsworth as they hang out at Hankins Farm, Virginia.














No comments: