Saturday, June 17, 2017

THE LOCKED DOOR AND THE OPEN WINDOW

Perhaps someday I'll be able to go on an out of town vacation that lasts longer than between two to three days.  I know how difficult that may seem since minimum wage employment is my only source of income.  And winning the lottery seems so far away.  But it's good to keep working towards that goal.  Perhaps someday, it could be achieved.  Nothing is impossible.  When the door is locked, the window is often left open (Plus wide enough to crawl out of).  It just requires the ability to figure out where this window is located and to figure out how to use this window properly.  This is probably too deep of a thought when it's this late in the evening.  Still, I like to think of myself as somebody who is filled with positive energy as well as being filled with hope.
And as I'm lost in thought while it's late at night, here are some photos of Kate Moss and Chiwetel Ejiofor.











No comments: