Wednesday, June 28, 2017

THE MAN WITH THE PLAN AND THE BOTTLE OF HAIR DYE

Man With the Plan:  I paid $300.00 to have my hair dyed grey.
Me:  But you're twenty-two years old.
Man With the Plan:  Having grey hair will improve my sex life.
Me:  How is it going?
Man With the Plan:  Ninety year old women keep hitting on me, but I can't get any Twenty Something Year Old Women to go out with me.  Now I have to pay $300.00 more dollars to dye my hair back to brown.  Then I paid $300.00 to have the tips of my hair frosted.  Then I paid $300.00 to have the tips of my hair returned to normal.  Turns out that I wasted $1,200.00 that could be used to pay the rent, utilities and food to fiddle with the appearance of my hair.
Me:  What is life without some adventure.
Man With the Plan:  I guess so.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Summertime, here are some photos of Lake Bell.






No comments: