Wednesday, June 28, 2017

THE MAN WITH THE PLAN GOES TO THE ROCK CONCERT WITH THE DAUGHTER WITH THE PLAN

Man With the Plan:  Let's go to a rock concert daughter.
Daughter With the Plan:  Sounds good Dad.
Man With the Plan:  Be sure to bring two of your friends with you.
Daughter With the Plan:  Sounds good, but you can't stand nearby me.
Man With the Plan:  I'll be in the mosh pit and you'll stand as far away from the mosh pit.  Make sure that all your friends crowd around me and crowd me to the smallest area of the mosh pit.  I'm looking for broken bones and a few bruises.
Daughter With the Plan:  It would be the best Father and Daughter outing ever.
Man With the Plan:  Sounds good to me.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Summertime, here are some photos of Sigrid Agren.








No comments: