Wednesday, June 28, 2017

THE MAN WITH THE PLAN SAW THE FUTURE AND IT ISN'T PLEASANT

Man With the Plan:  Only I can see the future.
Me:  That's cool.
Man With the Plan:  I see a dark future.  I see doom and gloom.  I see unhappiness.
Me:  That's terrible.
Man With the Plan:  I don't know how it happens.  I don't know when it happens.  I don't know who does it.  I don't know how to stop it.  I don't know if it should be stopped.  But the future will be sad.  Nobody in the future will be glad.  Tragedy is coming.  You got a nice daughter.
Me:  I never married.  I never produced children.
Man With the Plan:  My prediction of the future involves your children taking place two months from now.
Me:  I'm sorry, but I never married and I never produced children.  Therefore, nothing will involve children who has yet to be born.  I thought you could predict the future?
Man With the Plan:  I can predict the future.  I never told you I was actually any good at it.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Summertime, here are some photos of Jessica Miller.








No comments: