Monday, June 26, 2017

THE MOON AND THE STARS ABOVE

It's night.  Perhaps I can see the stars above me tonight.  It would be fun to see if there are stars above me.  Perhaps I could see the moon as well.  Well, anything is possible.  If I travel far enough, I could see the moon and the stars above.  However, I'm hoping to travel about as far as the backyard in my quest to see the moon and the stars.  And if I can't see the moon and the stars tonight, then perhaps I'll see the moon and the stars some other night.  After all, I'm a patient person.  And a patient person as plenty of time on his hands.  Anyway, it's evening.  And the evening is the perfect time to kick back and relax. 
And as I'm lost in thought in the Summertime, here are some photos of Kate Mara.


































No comments: