Tuesday, June 13, 2017

THIS HAPPENED A FEW EVENINGS AGO

Basket Case Lad:  What are you doing Debby Ryan?
Debby Ryan:  I'm reading a book.
Basket Case Lad:  I was told that you were pretending to read while keeping watch.
Debby Ryan:  Why did you ask what I was doing if you were convinced that you knew what I was doing?  And you're wrong, I'm not keeping watch.
Basket Case Lad:  So my Sources were wrong.
Debby Ryan:  Your Sources were wrong.  You might need to kick the living shit out of your sources.
Basket Case Lad:  Ok, I'll kick the shit out of my Sources.  Thank GOD that I can rely on you.
Debby Ryan:  Hey, what are friends for.
Debby Ryan makes a gagging gesture as the Basket Case Lad walked away from her.  Basket Case Lad kicked the living shit out of his Sources and killed them.  A bunch of females attacked Basket Case Lad and robbed him blind in a mugging attack before resuming their task.  Debby Ryan continued to pretend to read a book while she kept watch.
And as I'm lost in thought while it's late at night, here are some photos of Debby Ryan.





















































No comments: