Saturday, June 17, 2017

WHAT I SHOULD DO TONIGHT

I'm only seconds away from cooking dinner.  I'm only minutes away from eating dinner.  I only have a few more sentences to write and then I'm all set for enjoying dinner.  It's getting late at night and I'm getting hungry.  I'm too tired for having cooking equipment breakdown (And thankfully, no such thing occurred).  I'm too tired for having cleaning equipment breakdown (And thankfully, no such thing occurred).  And with the cooking and the cleaning equipment in flawless condition, there's plenty of opportunity for cooking dinner and then cleaning up later.  And then perhaps I'll watch television after cooking dinner and ready to eat dinner.  And then I'll figure out what to do next.
While I'm lost in thought while it's late at night, here are some photos of Jessica Chastain.








 Kevin Costner and Jessica Chastain







 Jessica Chastain







 Jessica Chastain on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon






 Jessica Chastain






























 








No comments: