Monday, June 5, 2017

WHEN TOMORROW FINALLY GETS HERE

There is a single lightbulb to illuminate the darkness.  I'm not sure if the moon is visible outside because I've been indoors the entire time.  Limited funds and limited energy is to blame.  So it's night and a single lightbulb is there to illuminate the darkness.  And eventually, I'll need to turn that lightbulb off to get some sleep.  I have a few more sentences to type in this blog before I do so.  And I wonder what tomorrow will bring.  And with luck, tomorrow will bring happiness and prosperity.  And yes, I do hope for prosperity.  Doesn't everybody hope for some form of prosperity in the end.  Or perhaps tomorrow will be another ordinary day.  I'm not sure.  I'm nearly at the end of today and tomorrow is only seconds away.  I can't wait when tomorrow finally gets here.
And as I'm lost in thought while it's late at night, here are some photos of Demi Lovato.






































No comments: