Wednesday, July 19, 2017

AS I LOOKED AT THE ELECTRIC FAN WITH A MUG OF COFFEE IN MY HAND

I looked at the electric fan.  It's hot outside and the electric fan was needed to beat the heat.  And I look at the electric fan blades spin around.  The breeze from the electric fan was soothing and relaxing.  Perhaps I'll eat dinner on the porch overlooking the backyard.  Perhaps I'll eat dinner inside the house with the electric fan turned on to high speed.  I still have time to make up my mind.  My mug of coffee is almost empty.  I'll need to refill that mug with a fresh pot of coffee.  I stood up to walk towards the coffee maker with my almost empty coffee mug in hand.  A fresh mug of coffee will soon come a few minutes from now.
And as I'm lost in thought about being lost in thought, here are some photos of Alanna Arrington.






No comments: