Sunday, July 30, 2017

GOOD TIMES IN THE EVENING HOURS

Night has fallen.  I got my cell phone nearby in case it's needed.  The cell phone hasn't rung so I guess it's not needed.  But it's always good to have it nearby just in case.  And so continues the evening hours.  I'm not sure what will happen tonight.  But so far, it's been a calm and peaceful evening.  I guess if you maintain good business with good company, then good things will happen.  And I've always taken pride in keeping good business with good company so good things continue to happen for me.  And that's a good thing.  And with that in mind, it's time to start a rather late dinner for the late evening hours.  On some moments, dinner would be enjoyed at an earlier time, but dinner got delayed a bit.  Still, a late dinner is better than no dinner at all.  Anyway, it's evening and I'm going to enjoy the evening hours with enthusiasm and gusto.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Summertime, here are some photos of Gigi Hadid and Domhnall Gleeson.









No comments: