Monday, July 17, 2017

I'VE BEEN TO THE ZOO

Man With a Scratchy Voice That's Hard to Hear: Sometimes I get depressed.  Number four.  It's as if the walls are closing in on me.  Number four.  Doom cries my name and I want to cry.  Number four.
Me:  Then you need to go somewhere to cheer yourself up.
Man With a Scratchy Voice That's Hard to Hear:   I go to a zoo dressed like an rhino.  Number four.  That's a good way to feel better.  Number four.  But then the zoo closes for the evening and I have to go home.  Number four.  Then I feel sad and depressed again.
Me:  But you can always go to the zoo some other day.
Man With a Scratchy Voice That's Hard to Hear:  That's a good point.  Number four.  I can go to the zoo all seven days of the week.  Number four.  The zoo is a fun place to go.  Number four.  There's all sorts of fun animals to look at.  Number four.  Every city needs to have a zoo.  Number four.
Me:  That's so true.  That's so true.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Summertime, here are some photos of Staz Lindes.





No comments: