Saturday, July 1, 2017

NOW I KNOW (THREE DAYS UNTIL THE FOURTH OF JULY)

Now I know what the rules are.  They set the rules.  They made the rules.  They control the rules.  Now I know where I have to go.  They dictate that I need to go there.  They are never wrong about those things.  There are reasons why they need to go there.  I don't know those reasons nor is it important for me to know the reasons.  Just know the reasons exist and information will be imparted on a need to know basis.  Now I know who is running the show.  They are running the show.  They always have run the show.  They are who they need to be.  And I also know that the Fourth of July is only three days away.  I'm not sure if they know that the Fourth of July is three days away.  If they are not ready for the Fourth of July, then that's too bad.  Because the Fourth of July will happen regardless of their state of preparation.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Summertime, here are some photos of Anna Kendrick.
































No comments: