Monday, July 17, 2017

THE MAN WITH A SCRATCHY VOICE THAT'S HARD TO HEAR VERSES THE MAN WITH THE PLAN WITH THE FATE OF THE UNIVERSE HANGING IN THE BALANCE

Man With the Plan:  I think that I'm starting to win.  I'm going to take it to the next level.
Man With a Scratchy Voice That's Hard to Hear:  I'm also starting to win.  Number four.  I'm also starting to take it to the next level.  Number four.  But my approach is the best ever seen in the entire known history of the competition.  Number four.
Man With the Plan:  My approach is also the best ever seen in the entire known history of the competition.  No way the judge is indecisive.
Man With a Scratchy Voice That's Hard to Hear:  Then we must duel until one of us falls.  Number four.  The loser wins.  Number four.  The winner is screwed.  Number four.
Me:  Wouldn't it be better if the winner wins and the loser loses.
Man With a Scratchy Voice That's Hard to Hear:  You're so weird.  Number four.
Man With the Plan:  I don't get it.  I simply don't understand.
And as I'm lost in thought about being lost in thought in the Summertime, here are some photos of Constance Jablonksi.






No comments: