Monday, July 31, 2017

THE ORGANIZED PLAN

It's ok to go on a road trip.  But first, it's necessary to know where you're going.  You need a map.  You need to have supplies.  You need a primary plan and you need a backup plan.  And you need plenty of rest.  However, I'm not planning to go on a road trip right now.  There's still plenty to do around here.  I'm not sure where exactly to begin.  I'm sure something will come to me.  It always have in the past.  Or perhaps I'll just do the first thing that comes to mind.  But doing the first thing that comes to mind with an organized plan isn't always an easy thing to do.  I'm sure it will all fall into place one way or the other.
And as I'm lost in thought about being lost in thought with a road map in hand in the Summertime, here are some photos of Nadja Bender.











No comments: