Saturday, July 1, 2017

WAITING FOR THE FOURTH OF JULY

Only three more days until the Fourth of July.  Only three more days till I see the fireworks.  Only three more days till I see parades, floats and marching bands march down the street.  The Fourth of July is going to be a huge party.  I can feel it.  I know it.  It's going to be a huge party of intense value.  And when I sit in the porch overlooking the backyard, I can see the fireworks erupt from above me.  And it will be a fun firework.  It will be a firework that will light up the sky.  Oh yes, I can't wait for the Fourth of July.  The Fourth of July is three days from now.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Summertime, here are some photos of the following individuals.
Ashley Olsen






 Ashley Olsen and Mary Kate Olsen



 Mary Kate Olsen




 Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen



No comments: