Tuesday, July 18, 2017

WHAT SHOULD I DO TOMORROW?

What should I do tomorrow?  It would be nice to sit on the porch in the backyard reading a book while drinking a glass of lemonade.  Yeah, I should mow the lawn and vacuum the rug.  But beyond al of that, sitting by the porch in the backyard reading a book would be nice.  And books are better with lemonade to drink.  And I'm sure I could find a nice book to read.  There's always a nice book to read when you really put the time into it.  And how much work would it take to mow the lawn anyway?  I mean, it's only ninety minutes of pushing the lawn mower back and forth.  It's good exercise.  Anyway, there might be an organized plan for tomorrow.  Right now, is the time to watch some television while looking at my cell phone.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Summertime, here are some photos of Anais Mali.







No comments: