Sunday, August 20, 2017

ALMOST TIME

Almost time to cook myself some dinner.  Almost time to get myself some sleep.  Almost time for me to look up at the moon and the stars.  Almost time for the Solar Eclipse.  I thought the Solar Eclipse was going to happen today.  But it turned out that the Solar Eclipse was going to happen tomorrow---Which is a few hours from now.  Then the Solar Eclipse will become a reality.  Be careful when looking up at the sky during the Solar Eclipse when it's happening.  It's going to be less than an hour long.  But I'll worry about that tomorrow.  Tonight is the time to cook myself some dinner.  And then I'll see what happens after that.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Summertime, here are some photos of Halston Sage.





























No comments: