Thursday, August 17, 2017

DON'T SQUEEZE THE CHARMIN

Man With the Plan:  I've been hired.  I've finally been hired.
Me:  That's good.  What's your form of employment.
Man With the Plan:  I'm playing the voice of one of those Cartoon Bears Always Going to the Toilet on those Charmin Toilet Paper Commercials.
Me:  I guess somebody has to play the role.
Man With the Plan:  I play a cartoon bears who always needs to use the toilet.
Me:  It's less than a minute long.
Man With the Plan:  I know how to play a bear using the toilet.
Me:  Don't forget to use the toilet paper.
Man With the Plan:  I always use Charmin Toilet Paper.  We all need to go.  Why not do so with Charmin.
The Man With the Plan vanishes into the bathroom and vanishes there for half the day.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Summertime, here are some photos of Cristina Herrmann.










No comments: