Saturday, August 5, 2017

MEMORIES OF BLOCKBUSTER VIDEO RENTAL SHOP

Does anybody miss not having Blockbuster Video Rental Shop anymore?  Has anybody noticed that no store or chain of stores has bothered to fill the void left by the bankruptcy and vanishing of Blockbuster Video Rental Shop?  Has technology advanced to such an extent, that it's no longer possible to rent a DVD from a brick and mortar type of store chain anymore?  Blockbuster stores used to be so crowded with people that not having them around anymore is kind of weird.  I guess things change and people change with them.  Still, I have my memories of Blockbuster Video Rental Shop and I guess that's just as good.
And as I'm lost in thought while surfing the Internet in the Summer, here are some photos of Carolin Loosen.







No comments: