Friday, August 25, 2017

THE END RESULT OF TODAY'S ACTIVITIES

The day is almost finished.  The day is almost done.  While today started in darkness, today has ended in darkness.  I'll need a flashlight to find my way.  Though if I were to find and use a flashlight, then what will I use the flashlight for?  There's really nowhere to go since everything pretty much closed for the night in the suburbs.  So I pretty much might as well stay put.  And I'm going to need some sleep anyway.  So I might as well get ready for bed instead.  All I need to do is to type another sentence or two and then I'll be set.  And when I wake up, a new day will be ready for me to explore.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Summertime, here are some photos of Maisie Williams.






























No comments: