Wednesday, August 16, 2017

THE LAST DAY OF THE OLD CONTINUITY! THE FIRST DAY OF THE NEW CONTINUITY! YOU HEARD IT ALL HERE FIRST!

Does anybody remember what the world was like when it was dark with the moonlight hanging above.  Does anybody remember what the world was like when there were stars hanging above.  Yeah, I remember.  I remember everything.  I could never forget.  I will never forget.  How can I forget?  And I'm proud.  I'll confess to it.  I'll confess to everything.  I'll shout it out with enthusiasm.  Yes, it's true.  I considered cooking spaghetti last night, but I cooked macaroni and cheese instead.  There.  It's out.  Everybody knows.  And I no longer care who knows.  But do you know what?  Perhaps I'll cook spaghetti tonight.  There, you've heard it.  You heard it all.  Now tell the world.  Tell everybody who bore witness to the truth.  It's out.  It's all finally out.  Everybody will know that I was tempted to cook spaghetti and I'm proud of it.  Oh yeah, it will shake the foundations of everything.  It will cause an overnight turning point that will alter everything forever and I'm proud of it.  Spaghetti tonight.  Spaghetti forever. 
And as I'm lost in thought in the Summertime, here are some photos of the following individuals.
Adrienne Juliger






 Edie Campbell






 Gisele Bundchen




















 Natalie Portman




















 Stella Maxwell




















No comments: