Thursday, August 31, 2017

THE MAN WITH A SCRATCHY VOICE THAT'S HARD TO HEAR AND THE NUMBER FOUR

Man With a Scratchy Voice That's Hard to Hear:  I once had super-powered abilities.  Number four.  Then I beat my wife and daughters horribly.  Number four.  I was a horrible acting drunk who beat my wife and daughters horribly.  Number four.  I was in a car wreck, faked my death and I lost my super-powers.  Number four.  My wife pretended to be elderly and she faked her death.  Number four.  My wife ended up with my super-powers instead.  Number four.  My wife remarried her nephew.  Number four.  My now Ex-Wife and my daughters were horribly beaten by her nephew who overthrew the United States Government, released a horrible plague and turned zoo animals into horrible human killing monsters.  Number four.  Number four.  There are another member of the Power Circle Clique who married his fraternal twin sister and got her pregnant four times.  Number four. The Dude Who Married His Fraternal Twin Sister dumped his Fraternal Twin Sister while she was pregnant with child number four.  Number Four.  The Fraternal Twin Sister will either be murdered by her Fraternal Twin Brother Spouse or she'll be killed by a midget.  Number Four.  Another Girl in the Power Circle Clique married her Identical Twin Sister.  Number Four.  Her Father married his daughter (Her other sister) and got her pregnant.  Number four.  The Nephew From Hell killed his own Aunt who was also my Ex-Wife and took her super-powered abilities which used to be my super-powers.  Number four.  Now the Nephew From Hell is turning the United States of America into a dictatorship from Hell with super-powers that he has no maturity to handle.  Number four.  I died forever from grief.  Number four.  Misery and despair is everywhere.  Number four.
Me:  That's horrible.  We need to go back in time and change everything.  We need to create a sideways world that will change and improve the world.  Only that will save trillions of lives from a horrible disaster of epic proportions.
Man With a Scratchy Voice That's Hard to Hear:  Are you kidding?  Number four.  I shall do nothing of the sort.  Number four.  This is the best decade of my life.  Number four.  We need to fight tooth and nail to make sure this becomes a reality.  Number four.
Me:  Why should we do anything of the sort.
Man With a Scratchy Voice That's Hard to Hear:  Because I said so.  Number four.
Man With a Scratchy Voice That's Hard to Hear hopped away on his pogo stick down the sidewalk and turned the corner while still hopping on his pogo stick.  I walked in the opposite direction.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Summer, here are some photos of the following individuals.
Liu Wen







 Nina Dozy










 Uma Thurman





 Cindy Crawford and Christy Turlington
 Elaine Irwin, Claudia Schiffer and Tatjana Patitz
 Joan Smalls
 Amber Valletta and Carolyn Murphy
 Linda Evangelista
 Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid
 Imaan Hammam
 Liu Wen and Fei Fei Sun
 Natalia Vodianova
 Willow Hand






No comments: