Saturday, August 12, 2017

THOUGHTS WHILE I'M SITTING IN FRONT OF THE ELECTRIC FAN

I'm sitting in front of the electric fan while I'm typing this.  The air conditioning isn't on and I got the electric fan turned on.  And the electric fan is soothing and relaxing.  It's like standing in front of a cool breeze.  It's kind of nice on a hot Summer night.  Though Summertime evenings tends to be a bit cooler than the daytime hours.  Still, all that aside, the electric fan is still much needed to stay cool.  It's hard to believe that it's already August.  Where has all the time gone.  The Summer is racing past much too quickly.  Still, I'm going to enjoy what's left of the Summer with enthusiasm.
And as I'm lost in thought while it's late at night in the Summer, here are some photos of Valerie Van Der Graaf




























No comments: