Sunday, August 27, 2017

TO TRAVEL FEARLESSLY

Perhaps someday I'll be able to travel fearlessly.  And perhaps I'll be able to travel to some far away country to experience a whole new culture.  Sadly, that day isn't today, but it's a goal to work towards on a later moment of time.  I'm a patient man.  I'm able to wait for however long that it will take.  Until then, I can enjoy photos of far away countries and look at photos of exotic different cultures.  Yeah, it's not the same as experiencing far away countries and exotic different cultures, but it's a good start at any rate.  Right now, I continue to experience life in Columbus, Ohio as night falls upon the land.  And what a wonderful life it as been in Columbus, Ohio.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Summertime, here are some photos of the following individuals.
Catherine McNeil











 Emily Wickersham





 

 
Adelaide Kane
A.J. Cook
Katharine Mcphee






No comments: