Saturday, August 26, 2017

TOP SECRET PLANS MUST BE SECRETIVE

Man with the Plan:  You know when you go to a rock concert, there's an area which is Celebrities only which requires a Backstage Access Pass to enter.  Failure to do so will result in getting arrested and prosecuted for trespassing.
Me:  Yeah, I've heard of it. 
Man with the Plan:  There's a secret way to enter that Celebrity only which requires a Backstage Access Pass to enter without the Backstage Access Pass.
Me:  What is it?
Man with the Plan:  I'm not going to tell you.  It's a secret.
Me:  I'm happy for you.  I bet you enjoy hanging out with Celebrities all the time.
Man with the Plan:  I can't do so when there's a lot of people around.  Nobody must see me activate my top secret plan.  Do you know why?  I'll tell you why.  It's a secret.  Secrets must be secretive.
Me:  Too bad there's a lot of people showing up at rock concerts.
Man with the Plan:  That's the problem with my top secret plan.  Gosh darn it.
And as I'm lost about being lost in thought in the Summer while having a map and then losing the map before regaining the map again, here are some photos of the following individuals.
Emilia Clarke (Dragons not included)






 Martha Hunt




















 Mirte Maas











































 Nina Dobrev












 Valerija Erokhina







No comments: