Sunday, September 17, 2017

TALES OF ZOMBIE DRAGONS, THE WILD WEST AND OTHER CRUCIAL IMPORTANT STUFF



Ser Bronn:  Heaven help anybody who walks in front of my horse and carriage when I'm traveling down the road.  I'll run them over and crush their bones to powder.  And I'm not bothered by an act of unprovoked murder one because I'm tough talking and macho.
Night King:
Ser Bronn:  And you know that what I say is true because I turned a dragon into an ice zombie and set it loose against the general public.
Night King:
Ser Bronn:  I can't guarantee that I'll be able to get the zombie dragon back into it's critter pen, but who cares.  I'm pretty much making this up as I go along.
Night King:
Ser Bronn:  My buddy here doesn't say much, but he knows how to make a great entrance.
Night King:
Ser Bronn:  Brahahahahahahahahahahahaahaha
And as I'm lost in thought in the Summertime, here are some photos of the following individuals.
Lena Headey








Angela Lindvall








 Adriana Lima, Abel Makkonen Tesfaye aka the Weekend and Irina Sayk
 Karlie Kloss and Natasha Poly
 Candice Swanepoel, The Weekend and Joan Smalls
 Joan Smalls
 Courtney Love and Karlie Kloss
 Candice Swanepoel
 Adriana Lima and Irina Shayk
 Candice Swanepoel, The Weekend and Joan Smalls
 Courtney Love and Karlie Kloss
 Adriana Lima, the Weekend and Irina Sayk
 A Really Cute Looking Girl
 The Weekend and Candice Swanepoel
 Miranda Lambert
 Courtney Love
 Adriana Lima and Irina Shayk
 Karlie Kloss and Natasha Poly
 Adriana Lima
 Kelly Rohrbach
 Joan Smalls
 Ryuichi Sakamoto
 Candice Swanepoel
 Natasha Poly
 Dionne Warwick
 Joan Smalls
 Claire Elise Boucher aka Grimes


 Maartje Verhoef









No comments: