Thursday, September 21, 2017

IF I WERE RUNNING IN A RACE...

If I were running in a race and I'm losing the race that I'm competing in, what do I do?  Well, it depends on how realistic it is for me to ever win the race at all.  If there's still a chance that I could win the race, then all I need to do is to hang in there.  If there's no chance that I could ever win the race, then walk as slowly as possible to enjoy the scenery.  Enjoy the status of being in last place with enthusiasm and gusto.  Perhaps you'll enter a different race sometime later down the road.  And perhaps the different sort of race is the type of race that you'll have a better chance of winning.  Just be patient and walk slowly to conserve energy and strength.  Take a look around the beautiful scenery and enjoy the majestic environment that you're in.  Sometimes there's a sort of pleasure and happiness with the act of walking as slowly as you could possibly manage.
And as I'm lost in thought near the end of Summer, here are some photos of the following individuals.
Agnete Hegelund









 Elisa Hupkes



 Felice Noordhoff











 Frida Aasen





 Kirsten Dunst









 Lara Stone






 Lara Stone and Elisa Hupkes

 Vittoria Ceretti







































No comments: